Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lackadaisical Blogget



Like the Smokey Cat I have been a very lackadaisical blogget. Life on the farm has been very busy since the birth of our son in December. I am amazed at the joy derived from having a child. Not only has family and life in general kept me busy but I have been trying to decide on exactly what I want to blog about. I have had a lot of posts about thrifting and yardsale, which while I enjoy those activities, I don't feel that I am posting enough about my other interests. I think I would like to just post more about photos, I quite enjoy photography, though I would say my skills are sadly lacking, but I want to make a point of taking more artistic pictures. And I want to post more about country living and getting back to the basics such as gardening and cooking from scratch and my home updating.

I thinks, as long as we are not in for anymore thunderstorms, tomorrow will be a gardening day around the farmstead. We plant our rows of vegetables far enough apart so that we can get between with the rototiller, that really cuts down on the hoeing. Hubby usually does that and then I will go down the rows and weed by hand between all the plants. There is something very satisfying about puttering around the garden and flowerbeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment