Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Shoes!

So on Friday I was out shopping with my mom and sisters for wedding stuff, we needed to get shoes for my sisters for their bridesmaids dresses. We went to Sears which was having a sale, and my youngest sister (age 13) whom I have dubbed Stinker Weasel, came up to me with a box of shoes to show me. The reason she was showing them to me was because she wanted to show me how ugly she thought they were. Well once I laid eyes upon them I thought they were super cute and must come home with me! She was horrified! To me they have a vintage feel, don't you think so?

These flats with their lovely contrasting pink border on white and the cute pink circles, oh I just love them. And I wore them to work yesterday and all the ladies kept telling how cute these shoes are so the poor Stinker Weasel will have to be informed that perhaps the styles which appeal to a 13 year old will not appeal to some one as "old" as myself! And even better they were marked down to $14.99, and were 40% off the sale price!

No comments:

Post a Comment