Friday, August 5, 2011

Fishing . . . Sort Of



You may be wondering why, under a post titled "Fishing" I have posted butterfly photos. Well the truth is when we go fishing at the river my husband will wade in to fish while I prefer to sit in a lawn chair and cast from shore. I tend to get distracted by things, such as this lovely monarch butterfly, and the fish steel my worm before I notice them! My husband only caught 2 fish which were very small so he would not let me get a picture of them. However I was very proud of these beautiful butterfly photos I got (while the fish was busy steeling my worm!) so I thought I would post them. We just stayed out for the morning as it got extremely hot! It was nice to spend some relaxing time together and to get to the fishing spot we had to walk a short trail which I also enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment